miiiooowww!!

hahah..
shera beriye2 nk soh ak bwat entry...
ok2..
ak bwat la....:P

dis my very frst entry...;)
so...how it wud b.....?
mmmmmm....
let me share sumthing bout my little cutie...




haaa...cute kn??
every1 said so..
no doubt...
just like his mama..hahah!!:P

d precious gift i got from my loved ones....
luv both of them byk2;)



~heafy-45 days old~

d time we bought heafy...he's just 45 days old...
now.. he's already 2 months..
dh besa dh ank mama....hahah!!(geli ak)
n gemok jugak!!
n of coz..not like his mama..hahah!:D

i do luv cats...
luv sooo muchh..
n now i just cant blieve i do rear 1..
credit 2 d buyyer...:P


heafy's just like my 2nd hobby..
of coz my frst is to hang out wit my dotdotdot..hahah..
*he brings a lot of joy in my life*
coz i feel so bored being alone in dis room..n i need sum1 to talk to...
even die xphm...xpe la...bkn la gile ekk...:))

die terlalu.... nakal...
just like his papa kot....hahah!:P
n dats y he got so much luv from us...
*xsaba nk tunggu die besa*





~heafy-2 months~

nnt die da besa ak upload len..
tunggggggggggguuuuuuuu..
hahah!!
k la.
gtg..
ha btw..heafy sends regard to all...
esp...to K.A.M.I...:D

luv korg sgt2!!
mmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaahhhhh2!!:*

5 scream:

shera said...

yay mirror n heafyyyyyy
hehehehehe
ur very 1st entry..
wt pon..ak tggu tao
refresh,refresh n keep refresh smpi..
well,nmpk heafy!!
hahahah
dak nakal yg dh gemok tuh
mok..mok..heafy gemok!!
hahaha:P

fiera said...

hahaha
mama?!
**runs**

K.A.M.I. said...

xDDDDDDDDD
heafy!!!!
chumelnye!!!!!!!!!!!!
ble nk dtg umh lagi!!!???
rindu~~
hehehehhehehhe

pahlawanmelayu said...

alahai comel nye anak mirror.=P.
haha~..

nakal cam papa ye??bkn mama lg nakal ke?ngeh2..~

aimi said...

comey nyerrr heafy!!!
*glomps glomps*
mirror...
nie nk promote heafy kew K.A.M.I.???
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA